Monday, November 30, 2009

SUNDAY AND A VISIT FROM MY NIECE

It is ok to post these pictures since Michell never gets on the Internet.... it was a fun time catching up with family, she has been here four years and this was the only time I had called. Last time I saw M it was 10 years ago...............the way life goes it just might be another 10 years before I see her again.

Fixed a special breakfast for Louise and I english muffin, harvarti cheese, fresh spinach, and poached eggs. Even tho' I made the special breakfast must admit it was ONO!!!!

This time of the year there are not to many flowers so enjoy the ones I do find.

Wayne arrives in 2 more hours........YEAH...............B
Posted by Picasa

About Me

My best Friend Wayne and I have a great life traveling, eating out, Geocaching, and meeting new people. Family is very important to us, and since we do not spend a lot of time at home they really appriciate us when we am there. Keep a look out for us you never know when or where we will be.