Sunday afternoon was spent cahing in the desert around Adair Road, and this is what we saw on our way back to the highway. I have seen lizzards, even a donkey or two but a Long Horn Ram and he was not high in the hills. Linda, Jim, Wayne and I had spent the afternoon caching and this make for a perfect ending of a good day.
Keeping my fingers crossed I get this posted.....her we go......B
Tuesday, November 03, 2009
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(58)
-
▼
November
(18)
- WAYNE IS NOW HERE!!!
- SUNDAY AND A VISIT FROM MY NIECE
- ONE OF MY FAVORITE PLACES TO GO IN
- DAY AT THE ZOO
- THANKGIVING DAY AT THE TAGGART'S
- TODAY WAS THE DAY FOR THE BEACH
- WONDERFUL KAUAI
- PRETTY ORCHARDS
- AMAZING HOME AND A MUSEUM TOO.
- AMAZING HONE AND A MUSEUM
- HULA AND MORE HULA
- DOG SHOW, MUSEUM, SHOPPING AND ZIPPYS!
- VETERANS DAY CEREMONIES
- WAIKIKI AT ITS FINEST
- ANOTHER SUNNY DAY IN YUMA
- BERRY GOLDWATER BOMBING RANGE
- BIG HORN RAM
- One last try
-
▼
November
(18)
About Me
- Becky aks Crzoldy
- My best Friend Wayne and I have a great life traveling, eating out, Geocaching, and meeting new people. Family is very important to us, and since we do not spend a lot of time at home they really appriciate us when we am there. Keep a look out for us you never know when or where we will be.

