Arrived at Port Huneme around four on Monday afternoon, got set up in the Fairways RV park on the Sea Bee base. While W sat up his MTV I headed out to visit my friend Gwen, we had a great visit. She is recuperating from knee surgery so she still has lots of pain. It was a good that I visited when we first got there because since then she has been in to much pain to care who is around.Tuesday we spent the day with Mommyx4, plus Dad, we had a great time. The GeoKids are quite good at finding caches.....I think I only found one all day, that's OK since it was a group effort.
By the last cache we were all getting tired, and it did not help that we could not find the cache. One of the GK's said something about ice cream......and wouldn't you know they even knew where there was a DQ. We were all ready to sit down and relax. It was a perfect ending for a most enjoyable day.
The base has a nice exchange and commissary, had to check both of the out. I found some sandals and challenge coins, we looked more than we bought. They did carry a brand of shirts I like but none in my size, bummer!! At the commissary we went in for milk and bread and ended up with a basket full...........they had there Easter candy on sale so I had to stock up on the MM's and Peanut butter MM"s.
Wed W and I went out and did more caching, found 5 more, I must get busy and log all the caches we have found. This is the first time I have had access to the Internet, so will do all my logging tonight now that I have my blog updated.
Today we got on the road around ten, and let me tell you it has been wind all the way. It did not bother Suzi that much but it really effects the MH. Got to Harris Ranch around three, early dinner at four and now we will spend the night in there parking lot. Tomorrow we only have 200 miles to go, it is suppose to be windy again tomorrow.
This weekend we will park in front of Steve & Rhon's, the boys will be so excited to see us. Bryce has a Baseball game Saturday so we will get to see home play for the first time this season.
Hope you enjoy the pictures I posted it is just some of the sites from our day caching.....listen closely and you might hear the sound of the ocean. Till next time......B
