Tuesday, April 01, 2008

WEEK END WITH THE GRAND KIDS

Got into Woodland around one thirty in the afternoon, was there early enough to go with Rhonda to get the boys from school. Needless to say they were glad to see Bama and Popi back in town.

Rhonda and I managed to get some shopping therapy done, they have a new Costco in Woodland and of course we had to check it out. I managed to graze my way through Coastco.

Never knew that Steve was a REDNECK, he must be looking at his truck, of course he ad to take come pictures of me getting in and out of the RN truck. I did figure out if I put my knees on the running board I can climb in the RNT easier,of course that got me an "OH Mom".


The boys had to show us there Gautier skills, Jace is taking lessons and doing very well. Bryce got on the PlayStation "Gautier Hero's" and it is amazing how well he does. He has not go to the top level but it is only a matter of time.

The boys had to have a target practice session, not sure if they hit anything but they had fun.

Sat afternoon and baseball for Bryce, the second time up he has headed for first base and got hit in the mouth with a wild ball, needless to say it HURT and was the end of his ball playing for that game. Later in the afternoon Bryce was out in the street playing ball with the neighborhood kids. The last picture is of Bryce's skinned lip.

After Church on Sunday morning W and I headed for Corning, it is good to be home, for a while that is.

More later when we have another adventure. Later B
Posted by Picasa

About Me

My best Friend Wayne and I have a great life traveling, eating out, Geocaching, and meeting new people. Family is very important to us, and since we do not spend a lot of time at home they really appriciate us when we am there. Keep a look out for us you never know when or where we will be.