and it is an nice crisp 49 outside, I thought this was suppose to be spring. Wayne is headed for the Great Northwest, he is looking forward to seeing the "Twirps" and of course they are ready to spend some time with Grandpa Chief.
Our first week home has not really been that busy, we did go to breakfast with Judy one morning, of course that was on Old Folks day at the casino. Almost every day we would hit the casion to try all the new games they put in while we were gone. There is one bank of machines I do like.....so far I have won a little but it will finally get me. Somtimes that casino is just to close.
Friday was caching day, we found 6 in all, it was a beautiful sunny day aournd 68-70, but get in the shade and it was sitll cold as far as I was concered.... all day long put my sweat shirt on take it off....that was my exercise for the day, besides caching. It was nice to see all the green grass and the spring flowers in bloom.
Not sure what I will do with my week without W but I am sure I will keep busy. Have not had a chance to see Lynn and I need to spend more time with Judy, so I am sure there will be some movies to see, and of course Lynn loves to shop. I do already have a breakfast date for Tue, now all I have to do is fill in the rest of the week. Today I plan on venturing out all by myself. I am sure that Chico has some new stores that need checking out.
Will give you a progress report of how my week develops being on my oun...........I am sure I remember how to do this. ..................... Later B
