that is right I only took 7 pictures all week long. As you can see by the pictures we are doing two of my favorite things, eating and visitingWayne took off for the Great Northwest and Dr. appointments, things went very well since he was home a day earlier than the thought. It was nice having him back home, not sure if he came home early for the OF Prime Rib dinner at the casino, or because he was freezing his buns off, or he just missed home. NO matter which one it was it was nice to have him home.
Sunday was my day, Wayne headed out early, I had to wait till later in the morning for the stores to open before I could start my day. First st stop was Best Buy and the Geek Squad, had my computer updated, things removed that I did not use, need or want.......now at least I think it runs better. This process took quite a few hours so I had time to check out some of my favorite stores. First stop was T J Max, found a purse that I liked but did not want to spend that much on a purse. On to Ross, Dollar Trees, Tuesday Morning, and of course while in Chico you have to go to Costco. Took a break from my shopping and visited with my friend Kay, I had not seen her new apartment so I gave her a call for directions, make it to her place with only one backtracking. Her place is so cute and perfect for her. We had a great visit and make plans for lunch later in the week.
Monday Judy, Lynn and I headed for Chico and the movies, we saw "Leatherheads" and "21", both were very good movies and very different from each other. I pigged out on popcorn, Lynn and Judy waited for dinner. We ended up at Casa Romas for dinner, it was good as always. Most of the pictures in the collage are of us eating, we do enjoy our Mexican food. I tried to give Judy a new look but not sure she like the new color or curls.
Tuesday was my day to spend with Kay, I had not been to Red Bluff yet so I picked up Kay and off we went. Roamed around RB to see what was new, and did not see to much of a change. Decided to go to Applebee's for lunch, the highlight of lunch was the "Blondie" for desert, it is best to share this desert since it is so rich, and yummy too.
On to Corning to show Kay the changes since her last visit..........the corner where Mid Valley Bank WAS will never look right to me. Back to Chico dropped Kay off at her place, decided to go to T J Max and get the purse that I did not buy Sunday.......................yep it was gone. Now I want that purse more than ever.
Wednesday Lynn and I went back to Chico saw the movie "Nim's Island" it was cute, more for kids but we enjoyed the movie.........this time I enjoyed the movie without popcorn. We did not do to much shopping Khole's, and Penny's, then of course Costco, it is nice having the gas station there, so fill up and then shopped. After shopping we had a Polish dog YUMMY.
Steve, Rhonda and the Boys have been at Disneyland all week, she finally reported in on Wed. Of course they are having a great time. The boys have "there own room" at the hotel, such big boys. Rhon said that Steve and Bryce have gone on all the "Scary" rides. It will be fun to read her blog about the Disney trip.......of course this weekend is Bryce's Birthday Party so it might take her a while to have the time to do any blogging.
We will head for Woodland this afternoon so best get things ready to go.......more about the party later, and lots of pictures to go with that entry.
Later B
