Friday, March 14, 2008

SLOW WEEK IN YUMA

Things are starting to wind down here in yuma, the traffic is getting less as people are starting to leave. We keep putting off getting things organized to leave, we are planning on leaving the 23rd so this week we had better get in gear. Only found 2 caches this week, well Wayne found two only one for me......he went caching with friends while I was getting my hair trimmed some more. Dang it now I am only 14 caches ahead of him.

We did our duty and went to the Casinos for Old Folks day, now that people are leaving it is more importain that we do our best to help Wayne's "red brothers". We must not have donated to much because I can not remember if we win or lost. The pictures above were taken at Cocopah casino, you can not see it in the picture but Wayne and another fellow was drooling all over the vehicle there. Must admit it did look cool what ever it is called.

The tag is a Travel Bug that I picked up from a cache, only showed one side because the other side showed a picture of the toe and it was gross!!! Will take the TB to CA and put it in one of the caches there. Some people are very creative with there Travel Bugs.




Tonight was a Tribute to Elvis, it was a fun evening and the proceeds went to a good cause. The entertainers donated there share to the casue, it is Yuma Council for CASC, it is a program to help children. Suz and Frank was suppose to go with us but when Suz got home from her Cruise she had a sinus infection. I know they would have enjoyed the show as much as we did. They did give there tickets to Jack and Pricilla, we ended up sitting with them. We were sitting on the end of a row off to the side about 5 back, when I got up to go to the snack bar we discovered that Jack and Pricilla was sitting same row on the other end, there was just the 4 of us in that row. The house about Two third full.




A Dear Friend sent me these roses, so I wanted to remind every one to be sure and take time to smell the roses along the way.................................B

Posted by Picasa

About Me

My best Friend Wayne and I have a great life traveling, eating out, Geocaching, and meeting new people. Family is very important to us, and since we do not spend a lot of time at home they really appriciate us when we am there. Keep a look out for us you never know when or where we will be.