Thursday, March 06, 2008

NEW TOY

I finally got my new camera (Pentax Optio T20) I have had the camera for a while have been waiting on batteries to get here and it took over a week. I guess it was worth the wait because I did read most of the book while waiting. It is so much easier to learn a new toy by jumping in and seeing what your can do. It has some fun features, it can see beyond whats in the viewfinder and see the true person underneath. As you can tell in the first two pictures.


Somtimes Wayne can be sweet beyond words and this picture is way beyond words..... The last few days we have not been doing much. Starting to get things ready to head back to CA. Today we had the Motorhome washed and waxed, it looks nice.

The last few days it has been in the 70's that gets cool for me, I like the weather in the 80's, but I am not complaining.

Just wanted to post some pictures from my new camera, who know what I can come up with now. Take care and stay warm ...................more later B
Posted by Picasa

About Me

My best Friend Wayne and I have a great life traveling, eating out, Geocaching, and meeting new people. Family is very important to us, and since we do not spend a lot of time at home they really appriciate us when we am there. Keep a look out for us you never know when or where we will be.