Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Got up bright and early so we could go to Ligurta for breakfast, they had a prime rib breakfast special so I had to give it a try. Now I am over that can move on to something else next time. After we got our tummies full we headed out the pick up some of the caches. The ones that could muggled or migrate easy we picked up. Some of the caches we had a hard time finding, and all of them we needed the GPS to get us to the site. It took us a good 4 hours to get the job done, there are 3 more to go but those are for another day.
As everyone know I always enjoy my time in the desert and I find all kinds of treasures. Here are a few I saw today. You never know where you will see new life in the desert. Only saw one lizzard today, and we were driving so there was no chance of getting a picture. So far this season we have not seen any snakes.......and that is fine by me.

Suz will be back from her trip tomorrow and Iam looking forward to seeing her and hearing all about her trip. I know she had a wonderful time, but sometimes the best part of any trip is getting back home.

Thanks for peaking in and seeing what is going on in our life, more to come when something happens.
Becky
Posted by Picasa

About Me

My best Friend Wayne and I have a great life traveling, eating out, Geocaching, and meeting new people. Family is very important to us, and since we do not spend a lot of time at home they really appriciate us when we am there. Keep a look out for us you never know when or where we will be.