Out caching with Suz and Frank last week end, went to the bombingrange outside of Welton. This was new territory for us and now wehave been out there 4 times. Here are some of the things we saw the first picture is of what Suz called desert Holly. The flowers are white with a yellow brown center.
2. Is what Wayne calls a Holloween tree, they come in all hapes and sizes.
3. 4. Suz and I took a walk down the wash, that is where we found the Desert Holly, we could go only so far and as you can see there is a big boulder in the way. Suz would not let that slow her down and in picture 4 you can see that it has moved, now I do not know if she has magic powers or what.......but you can bet I am going to be extra extra nice to her from now on.
5. Here shows the power of water this boulder has holes worn in it big enough to sit in.....wonder how many years it took for that to happen.
6. Now this rock really drove me crazy, it looks like a sheep it even look like it has fur. I took several pictures and would zoom in, before I would believe it was rock. You know it really is healthy to have a vivid imagination.
7. 8. 9. These three were taken today at another crash site in the desert
we must have hunted for 45 minutes before Don (3rd Time the Charm)
found the cache, he even got a FTF. It looks like Killroy was here too.

This is my favorite collage, now get your imagination working and stay with me......
1. This is a boulder that make me think of a rusted smashed storage tank. The tank even has a torn spot toward the top.
2. You will have to enlarge these pictures to get the full effect of what I am sharing with you. Some one has painted this rock, I have seen Indian art like this. Could this be Indian grifiti?
3. Here is one of the monsters that you will see in the desert, he seems to think the cactus is his and is very protective.
4. Now this one might be hard to believe, but if you look real close and pay attention you will see what I see. This is a child laying on its side, there is a turtle touching the child's nose. You can even see the childs eye, and the turtles eye and mouth.
5. 6. 7. 8. This is a game for you find the critter, what kind is it, and how many are there? It is amazing how they can blend in with the landscape.
9. We were driving down the dirt road going 35mph and I yell STOP, Wayne love it when I do that. Not sure what to call this but it cought my eye. Interesting how so many different things grow together.
