
I started out in Colorado as a little Aspen twig; but, I grew
into a sturdy limb. One day a new whittler came by and admired
all of my nice knots and he decided that I would make a
magnificent walking stick.
It took many hours to create what you see today, lots of blood,
sweat, time and loving effort was put into my creation.
My creator was Fo of “fsrvers”.
My mission will be to visit as many Events as possible.
I will pop in and out of caches from time to time; but, since my owner, CRZOLDY, is not a hard core hiker, I will probably visit caches that are more convenient for the flat-lander cacher.
“FrankinBears”
1. This is a picture of My creater Frank, he put a lot of love into this project.
2. I enjoyed visiting every table and being admired.
3. This is Mark and Cindy.
4. This picture you can just see how much she admiers me.
5. Blonds Run Amuck think I am the greatest.
6. Not sure but he is trying to take my lime light.
7. It is so much fun visiting everyone.
8. This is Bill he is also a carver, and was so impressed in Frank's work.
9. This is Bill's friend checking me out.
Now a word from my owner.....................................
As you can tell Frankinbears is a bit of a ham, we did have lots of fun going from table to table and visiting with everyone. Just wish I could remember peoples names. Oh well I am getting old and I will use that as an excuse.
Later B
