Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Back to Blogging

 

We will see how long I last this year at blogging.... This picture is of my Sister In Law House in the Chicago area. Now I really feel bad about complaining about how cold and windy it has been here in Sunnny AZ.

There will not be a lot to write about since Wayne has kept everyone up to date on our activites. We do enjoy our eating out, Caching and Casino hopping. Will write more when the sprits move me till then take care....Crzoldy
Posted by Picasa

About Me

My best Friend Wayne and I have a great life traveling, eating out, Geocaching, and meeting new people. Family is very important to us, and since we do not spend a lot of time at home they really appriciate us when we am there. Keep a look out for us you never know when or where we will be.