rides, food and fun and we did out best to do it all in one day. Got to the fair before the rides opened so we hit the commercial building and looked at the exhibits. Trace really liked the Farris wheel. Finally noon arrived and off we went to do the rides. First 3 rides was the 1001 nights, which is our favorite, I do not have a picture of that one, Wayne posted a couple pictures of us on that ride. Trace and Cassidy road the tea cups, well Cassidy did not make it go fast enough. Soooooooooooo later in the day Trace and I road on the tea cups and we went so fast we both got very dizzy. Thank goodness we made that the last ride of the day.
In the building that had "How the west was fun" Cassidy roped a hay bale cow and won some sun screen. Pictures 5 & 6 are Trace and I on a ride, unfortunately we could not ride together so Trace hopped in with a cute older girl and that left me to fend for myself. I found a seat and when I sat down the older kid said "I hope you don't throw-up" I made some kind of a reply and for quite a while he kept telling me to keep my eyes moving and I would not throw up.
Then the ride got really fast and the Kid started yelling.........wholly crap several times and then we went faster and he stared yelling WooooHoooo, it really was quite funny, the kid decided that was the best ride he had been on in a long time.
Cassidy had her face painted, she did not really choose what was painted on.......the lady said something to her and she said "sure" and so a rainbow and a flower she ended up with. Trace and Cassidy did the bumper cars and let me tell you those two did much better than some on the grownup did. It was fun watching there faces as they went after someone to hit. Had to go down the GIANT slide at least one time, it was a close race but Cassidy won.
What a fun day we had with the Twerps........next trip to the fair will be to watch Cassidy show her calf and cow, I am sure she will do quite well. Wed morning she has to get up at 5am for 6am barn duty....you will see NO pictures of that on this blog.
More pictures when show time gets here. B
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
About Me
- Becky aks Crzoldy
- My best Friend Wayne and I have a great life traveling, eating out, Geocaching, and meeting new people. Family is very important to us, and since we do not spend a lot of time at home they really appriciate us when we am there. Keep a look out for us you never know when or where we will be.

