Saturday, August 23, 2008

FOOTBALL TIME

and the little guys are getting ready for the season. New coaches, new plays and new players to get use to. They work the players really hard and if they do not do what they are suppose to they do push ups..... Today is there kick off Jamboree it will be in Folsom, that is not till 3:30, poor kids will be playing during the hottest part of the day. Here are some pictures of them practicing running, and pushing the big bully thingie. Here Proud Mama with her little player.

After practice Steve BBQ'ed us some Rib eye steaks they were Yummmmmy. after dinner Bryce and Steven relaxing. The last picture is of Wayne telling me I am #1, what a guy.

Thursday night we went to the Chamber of Commerce Mixer for the Olive Festival, in the drawing I won a track go phone. Now what do I need with that so I brought it down for Jace, you would have thought I had given him a million dollars he was so thrilled.

That is it for now, it seems like when we are in Corning there is not that much to write about..... Till later B
Posted by Picasa

About Me

My best Friend Wayne and I have a great life traveling, eating out, Geocaching, and meeting new people. Family is very important to us, and since we do not spend a lot of time at home they really appriciate us when we am there. Keep a look out for us you never know when or where we will be.