Saturday, August 09, 2008

THE FAIR IS MORE THAN

animals, food, and free stuff. Sprocket the fire dog was visiting today, of course the kids loved Sprocket. There was a young cowboy on stilts with a puppet wondering around scaring little kids.

The Police was giving demostrations on how there 4 legged officers work. I is amazing how they can stop so quickly on comand, and attack on comand. They usualy work 6-10 years and then are retired. When they retire they stay with the handler. The "bad guy" in this picture has 3 dogs attacking him at one time, the dog in the back is hard to see.

Here is Leapin' Louie Lepinstine on stilts he was trying to rope in an adudiance. Unfortunately we missed his show this time.

Outside of the Diary cow barn there was two large plants growing they are beautiful. Tami said she has a problem keeping on alive in a pot and here they almost grow wild.

We stopped and watched "Ruby Red" now remember that name, for when she becomes famous. When that happens I can say I saw here at the Clark Co Fair way back when. I understand that she has an released a new album.

The fair would not be complete until you go to demolishion derby. It was slow getting it started but fun one it got going. Those people have to be crazy, must admit is does look like fun. Then they brought out the MONSTER trucks, to me they were not that impressive.

Understand that was our last day at the fair, see I also read "send gas money". I know I do not need anymore fair food, have learned my lessons on eating elephant ears. DON"T!!!! As always it was a fun time.

Now it is time to get things finished up here and start making plans to head back to CA. Hope by the time we get there the weather will be cooler.

More later B

About Me

My best Friend Wayne and I have a great life traveling, eating out, Geocaching, and meeting new people. Family is very important to us, and since we do not spend a lot of time at home they really appriciate us when we am there. Keep a look out for us you never know when or where we will be.