in Lincoln City and you know me I can find the most unique things to take pictures of. The first 3 pictures were taken in front of the Community Center, talked to a lady that was leaving and understand it is mostly a Gym, she was not sure since she only goes to the pool. If it is a gym I am staying clear of this place. Loved this art work out front, a shame I did not get a better picture of all three in a row, but you get the idea. There was a cache at a city Garden, not a lot of flowers in bloom but took pictures of what I could. The walrus was in front of the Chamber of Commerce, there was also a cache there.......of course why else would we stop. Let me tell you they were not a very friendly Chamber of Commerce. Now this colorful house is the back side of a business, just thought it was interesting the way it was painted.
Out doing one of our favorite things, CACHING, imagine that. A very unique coin, and one that I do not have, this was in our first find of the day. All the other pictures are just different caches though out the day. Good exercise which we both need more of.
These Ocean pictures were taken around Depo Bay, I know Wayne already posted some of these but just wanted to show you how much better my pictures turned out.
Today we are just kicking back and not doing much of anything. I decided I needed a sweatshirt with Lincoln City on it.....took a while to find, and wouldn't you know it was at the first shop we stopped at. Of course I had to check 6 more stores before I decided. We have been to the Casino and make our donation so that is over for this year. Had our last lunch at "J's fish and chips" today we had clam chowder, halibut, cod, shrimp, curly fries and slaw. Now if that does not make you hungry I do not know what will. Understand J's makes a very good Seafood Chowder, well the first day they had it but I wanted the clam chowder, next time we were in they had not had time to made the seafood chowder, now today he was just making the seafood chowder and it would be an hour before it was done. As we were leaving the cook told us if we came back later he would give us a bowl of seafood chowder, since it is our last day in town this year.
Now we are at the Library doing our Internet thingie. The connection is not as fast this time, and it is driving Wayne crazy. Tomorrow we pack up and head for Sand Lake, Doug John and Trace will be joining us for our last dune trip of the season.
More later B
Thursday, July 31, 2008
About Me
- Becky aks Crzoldy
- My best Friend Wayne and I have a great life traveling, eating out, Geocaching, and meeting new people. Family is very important to us, and since we do not spend a lot of time at home they really appriciate us when we am there. Keep a look out for us you never know when or where we will be.



