why I have not posted anything on my blog lately. Well let me tell you a short story. My #@(*&&^%%% computer will no longer let me post pictures or at least I can not figure out a way to post pictures other than Pacisa and pacisa will not let me post pictures. OK now I am done whining.
We are now parked at Sandlake OR, it is rather cool here but we are in an area where we were able to run our generator all night. It is nice here with all the trees to protect you from the wind. We just about froze at Coos Bay this year.
Doug and John should be here sometime today, not sure if Tami and the kids are coming too. Doug just got a new Rhino so I am sure Wayne will have to race him and beat his A**.
This has been a week of getting business taken care of before we head back to CA for my DR appointment. I am sure Dr Puig will be very happy with my progress. I am almost back to normal (what ever that might be) everyone keeps telling me I have had major surgery, I keep forgetting.
Tonight we will go into the Casino and have there Seafood buffet, it has been quite a while since we have had Dungeness crab....yummmmm. There clam chowder is not to bad either.
I will try to be better about writing so keep checking my blog......now I have to send everyone an email so you will check this post....
More later I promise
Friday, July 18, 2008
About Me
- Becky aks Crzoldy
- My best Friend Wayne and I have a great life traveling, eating out, Geocaching, and meeting new people. Family is very important to us, and since we do not spend a lot of time at home they really appriciate us when we am there. Keep a look out for us you never know when or where we will be.