Hi Everyone,
That is right I am finally updating my Blog. This is the new and improved blog, but we will see about that. Will have to have Wayne put something on his blog so people will check this one out.
We are getting ready to head for Yuma, I am so ready to be on the road again...after all we have been back from HI for over a week now. I am excited about the place we will be staying this year. It is in the Foothills, it is a double lot with 4 spaces we will have so much more room. The address for mail is 13420 E 53RD Lane, Yuma AZ 85367.
Today was cold and raining when we got up, so I decided it was a good day for a big pot of soup. Made Hamburger soup, and even made some home made bread....... will have to make another loaf of bread, just was not that happy with this one. Wayne did not know the difference so he put a pound of butter on each slice and enjoyed.
Really do not have anything to say just wanted to post something, have a good Thanksgiving...... Later Becky
It is suppose to be easier to leave a comment so give it a try...
Saturday, November 11, 2006
About Me
- Becky aks Crzoldy
- My best Friend Wayne and I have a great life traveling, eating out, Geocaching, and meeting new people. Family is very important to us, and since we do not spend a lot of time at home they really appriciate us when we am there. Keep a look out for us you never know when or where we will be.