Wednesday, May 24, 2006

SURPRISE!!

I know if anyone out there still checks my Blog they will be surprised that I am writhing. Thank you for keeping track of us threw Wayne's Blog, he is so good to keep it updated. Know everyone has heard this before but I WILL try to do better.

I am so excited, Louise will fly in tomorrow from HI, she will stay with us for a few days. Already have a full squalidly planned for her, dinner out with friends her fist night, then cook out the second night. Saturday are taking Louise to Chester with us, not sure how long we will stay, at least till Monday.

We have had a good time while home here in Corning, Wayne has gotten quite a few Honeydoo's done.... Visited with friends, car show and lots of Caching, hunting and hiding. We even have 4 FTF's (first to find). Looking forward to Caching in Chester and showing Louise the sport.

Has been cool this week but today looks like it will warm up, sure hope so hate wearing sweatshirt in the summer time. Seems like the last few days I have had to change clothes 6 times a day.......I know you think that is nothing new....Usually I ONLY change clothes 3 times a day.

Well that is it for now will let you know my version of the Chester trip when we get back home to Corning...

Have a good Memorial day and will be taking to you soon. B

About Me

My best Friend Wayne and I have a great life traveling, eating out, Geocaching, and meeting new people. Family is very important to us, and since we do not spend a lot of time at home they really appriciate us when we am there. Keep a look out for us you never know when or where we will be.