Sunday, November 26, 2006

DARK, DREARY, WET AND COLD

A big howdy from Cold, wet, rainy, dark and dreary Corning......Now I know why I try to leave every winter. No idea when we will be back on the road. We have found a place in the North State to have it fixed. There for a while it sounded like we were going to have to tow it to Sacramento. The motor home will be picked up on Monday. No idea how long it will take to fix......Or to find the parts to have it fixed.....Hope we do not have to stay here all winter.

OK enough whining for a while. Thanksgiving was nice, we went to Rolling Hills Casino for there Thanksgiving Buffet. Dani and Ralph joined us so we had a very pleasant time. As usual we make out donation after dinner, as Wayne says the casino is to close.

NO shopping for me the day after Thanksgiving.....My shopping partner was gone camping for the holidays.

Went to the new James Bond movie last night and it was OK. The theater was quite full, can't say it was one of the best movies I have seen in a while. Come to think of it, it has been a long time since I have seen a good movie.

Have been trying to figure out how to sell on EBay, I have the buying down to well. When it comes to selling the more I read the more confused I get.

That is it for now Everyone have a good SHOPPING season.

Later Becky

About Me

My best Friend Wayne and I have a great life traveling, eating out, Geocaching, and meeting new people. Family is very important to us, and since we do not spend a lot of time at home they really appriciate us when we am there. Keep a look out for us you never know when or where we will be.