That is right we are still in Corning, the trees are starting to turn, forgot how pretty my Red Wood Ash tree is in the fall. Due to a big OUCH with the motor home we will be here a while. Most of you already know the story.... check out Wayne's blog for more info on the motor home. http://wayne43.blogspot.com/
I have a new addiction (at least that is what Wayne calls it) I am now collecting Geo Coins......my mastake was checking out EBay they have several hundred coins to bid on at any given time. Now if in the dicription it says "hard to find" or any words to that effect I have to bid on the coin. Have managed to pick up two Original Stash coins, there was only 20 of those coins made. Have posted some pictures of some of my coins.
No idea when we will be able to get on the road again......this is going to drive us both crazy......just might have to go back to Hawaii. Tickets are cheep right now.
That is it for now.....More later Becky
Monday, November 20, 2006
About Me
- Becky aks Crzoldy
- My best Friend Wayne and I have a great life traveling, eating out, Geocaching, and meeting new people. Family is very important to us, and since we do not spend a lot of time at home they really appriciate us when we am there. Keep a look out for us you never know when or where we will be.