Sunday, December 20, 2009

Tried posting this on the 18th


[Photo] so that is why I have not posted anything to my blog. That is my story and I am sticking to it. Here are some pictures from the airport in Honolulu. What a long day and night that was. Bottom line we made it home just fine and that is what counts. If you want details check "Send Gas Money".
[Photo] The middle picture is of a mini event with KE6MAE, Skibum1, and the A Team, we joined forces for a few caches. JJ managed to catch a lizard so I could take a picture. This was Sunday the 13Th, Wayne and I had managed to get rested up from our trip and be sociable again. On the 15Th we got together with Suz and FOE to do some caching we were on the Bombing range all day, found 20 or more caches. Now way is only 153 ahead of me instead of 169.Wayne treated us to dinner at Texas Roadhouse, Wayne got a rib eye steak and the rest of us had catfish. It was all so good. We discovered if you want an appetizer of "Blooming Onions" (or what ever they call it there) you order the one for 2 because the large one is huge!!!! That's it for now.......................................B
Posted by Picasa

About Me

My best Friend Wayne and I have a great life traveling, eating out, Geocaching, and meeting new people. Family is very important to us, and since we do not spend a lot of time at home they really appriciate us when we am there. Keep a look out for us you never know when or where we will be.