Tuesday, December 01, 2009

A MONK SEAL

was washed up on the beach at Barbers Point, just hope it was resting and nothing wrong with him. It hardly moved all the time I was taking pictures. The plane is Coast Gaurd keeping our shores and swimmers safe.

It was a fun day caching we could of had 4 finds today if we had of gotten the combination to this amo box. Oh well no biggie. Louise and I found a bunker and of course we had to go inside, there was even some art work on the inside.

While on base we shopped at the quick stop, while Louise and I shopped Wayne got a hair cut. On into town and we found a Blazing Steak restaurant food is good and price is right. Think I said that the last time Louise and I ate there.

Will have to wait and see what we do tomorrow................B
Posted by Picasa

About Me

My best Friend Wayne and I have a great life traveling, eating out, Geocaching, and meeting new people. Family is very important to us, and since we do not spend a lot of time at home they really appriciate us when we am there. Keep a look out for us you never know when or where we will be.