it started in Woodland CA, one last week-end with Steve, Rhonda, Jace and Bryce. See "send gas money"for weekend details. Sunday morning after breakfast at Don's Diner Wayne and I were "on the road again". Our first stop Desert Rose RV park outside of Fernley NV. Had dinner at Jack's restaurant in the Silverado Casino, did a little gambling and I ended up even and W lost 10.
Got an early start this morning so we arrived in Tonopah early afternoon. While way was signing up for our overnight stay I was already gambling and ended up wining 15 dollars. Had a quick lunch at the casino, I had a chef salad and it was quite good, have never seen so much ham and turkey on one salad, and I ate it all. W tried there chili burger, it was OK. After lunch we did a little more gambling and I was nice and let them have there money back.
Now it is planning time for tomorrow, we will go to Death Valley, the plan is to stay for a couple nights. There are some virtual caches at DV and one on the way to DV so we will check them out. W checked out the weather at DV and it will be in the mid to high 80's, Yeah!!!!
Who know where we will go from there, stay tuned to this channel to find out..
Later from who knows where........................B
Monday, October 19, 2009
About Me
- Becky aks Crzoldy
- My best Friend Wayne and I have a great life traveling, eating out, Geocaching, and meeting new people. Family is very important to us, and since we do not spend a lot of time at home they really appriciate us when we am there. Keep a look out for us you never know when or where we will be.
