Sunday, September 20, 2009
FALL AND FOOTBALL TIME.
Once again it is football season, I made it to Saturdays game and it was a blow out at 26 to 0. In the center picture of the collage you can see the ball just before Bryce made the catch. The second picture shows the boys raising there helmets after the playing of the National anthem. The last football picture is of a TOUCH DOWN.
Now for the best part of the day......Jace won the 50-50 raffle he was so happy and it made his day. After the game we headed for the store so Jace could get a Lego set with his winnings.
Rhonda, and I managed to get some shopping therapy done while I was there. Popi had to stay home this trip since he was not feeling to well. Still is not feeling well, hope it will not be much longer till he is his normal ornery self.
Today Jace had a swim test for his Boy Scouts and he just called and he passed, GO Jace!
More later B
About Me
- Becky aks Crzoldy
- My best Friend Wayne and I have a great life traveling, eating out, Geocaching, and meeting new people. Family is very important to us, and since we do not spend a lot of time at home they really appriciate us when we am there. Keep a look out for us you never know when or where we will be.

