Wednesday, August 05, 2009

FOUND 13 CACHES

Even tho' we went to town and to the casino everyday we have not done any caching. SOOOOOOOOOOOO today was our caching day. We found 13 in all and they were all easy finds. Us Old Folks must pamper ourselves sometimes. We took time out to have lunch at the casino and play some, as usual W won I lost. At least he make enought to pay for lunch.

Last night we had dinner at the Plank Room in the casino of course. I had fish again and Wayne tried the Prime Rib, it was good but nothing special.

Tomorrow we pack up and head for Bullard Beach outside of Bandon OR. It has been a couple years since we have been there, it is a nice park. Come to think of it OR has the best SP's as far as I am concerned. We will head back to Vancouver Sunday (homeless) and then Monday we will be back at Paradise Point.

That's it for now B
Posted by Picasa

About Me

My best Friend Wayne and I have a great life traveling, eating out, Geocaching, and meeting new people. Family is very important to us, and since we do not spend a lot of time at home they really appriciate us when we am there. Keep a look out for us you never know when or where we will be.