
was recommended on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives by Guy Fieri and as far as I am concerned it was a good call. We had the Pork sausage sandwich and then Wayne and I split a Hot Dog. Eneded up buying 2 dozen hot dogs and 2 pounds of ground sausage.
Trace and Cassidy must have enjoyed the hot dogs too because all of a sudden they were very quite and ate all their lunch.
Wayne, Trace and Cassidy went into the back room and watched them making the hotdogs, sausage etc, while I was busy inside the store buying things, even found some Cranberry Mustard I had been searching for.
It is quite warm here in the Great Northwest, has been 90 or close to it the last couple days and is suppose to be warm again tomorrow. When Sunday gets here and time to head to the coast we will all be more than ready to head out.
Just wanted to let everyone know when in Portland look up Otto's it is worth the trip.
Happy 4TH of July everyone, B
