Monday, June 29, 2009

PUPPY POWER AT WORK AT THE MORRIS HOME.


My name is Ollie and I and the new addition to the Morris family. My first day home Mama Tami sat me down and told the the rules as you can see from the middle picture.

Starting in the left hand corner Mama is showing me off to the other family members before they get their hands on me.

Mama made me some chew toys, you can not see my food bowl but there was one and I had a hard time deciding to play or eat so I did a little of both.

Brother Trace could not wait to get his hands on me and he sat and talked to me and told me how much fun we are going to have. He said we might even get into trouble sometimes and that sound like lots of fun.

Here I am next to a wooden shoe, it is around size 8 that should give you some idea how little I am now, but Mama says I will grow to maybe 12 pounds.

Here is me with Dad and he just thought he would watch some TV, I had to really chew on his ear to get his attention.

Sister Cassidy plays with me a lot and takes me outside and watches over me, sometime she and Trace fight over who gets to hold me and I like that.

Finally it was Dad's turn to hold me again, and with all the attention I was ready to settle down and rest for a while. What better place to rest than snuggled up to Dad. What a wonderful life I am going to have!!!


footnote from Ollie, B narrated this for me.....
Posted by Picasa

About Me

My best Friend Wayne and I have a great life traveling, eating out, Geocaching, and meeting new people. Family is very important to us, and since we do not spend a lot of time at home they really appriciate us when we am there. Keep a look out for us you never know when or where we will be.