posted anything on my blog lately.........so here we go. Have not been doing to much so it is hard to find things to write about. Unlike Wayne that can write a lot about nothing.We are now at Paradise Point outside of Woodland WA, not to be confused with Woodland CA. Most of the campsites are full for the week-end. To us it is cold here, but most people are running around in shorts.............silly people. Looked at the weather and see that it's over 100 in Corning this week so will not complain about it being cold here, I planed ahead and brought 6 or 8 sweatshirts, and plenty of jeans.
Tonight we took Doug, Tami, Cassidy and Trace to Red Robbin for dinner. It was not quite as busy as the last time we were there. I had the clam chowder and Cobb salad, the rest had burgers, imaging that having a burger where they specialize in burgers.... NOT ME. Notice the center picture Doug is telling me he thinks I am #1, what a guy.
So far all we have done is get business taken care of, DR appointments, car serviced, and tomorrow the guys will work on the Rhino some more so it will be ready for Coos Bay's yearly trip. The guys just might take the Rhino for a trial run at Sand Lake Sunday.
Started to take pictures tonight at the restaurant and it had been so long since I took pictures the batteries were dead......good thing I keep a small camera in my purse just for that reason, and Wayne tried to tell me I did not need another camera. Understand Cannon is coming out with a new camera, will have to check it out, it has been a long time since I have had a new camera.
Stay tuned in to this blog more to come when something happens.....
Enjoying Life......B
