Thursday, May 14, 2009

ONCE AGAIN FRANKINBEARS

is getting spoild with all the attention he recieved at the Mid-Week Meet and Greet at Round Table in Chico CA. The M&G was to welcome a couple of ladies from Alambam. I had a nice visit with "O'Hail" and discovered some of her coins. She is in the first picture with Frankinbears and Crystal. I never did catch O'Hail's real name. We was almost good since we both ate off the salad bar, but then I had to have bread sticks.... Oh well they were good and hot.
Here are some of my famous candid shots, it is a wonder I have not been shot by now. Did not know how notorious Wayne 43 was untill several people stopped by our table and visited with him. Oh well, today while we were out caching he put a new cache out that will drive everyone crazy. He can be evil and sneekie.

We found 18 caches today and I do not think we got more than 5 miles away from the house. There was a couple that stumped us and a couple more had been disabled.

Got home finished up the pot roast I had in the oven. Wayne of course had to make a commet about a "sit down dinner and Suzannah is a thousand miles away". Do you think he was trying to tell me something? Now guess who will fix his NEXT sit down dinner!!!!

It was a fun day but I am now ready to kick back and take it easy. Time for you'll to do the same. B
Posted by Picasa

About Me

My best Friend Wayne and I have a great life traveling, eating out, Geocaching, and meeting new people. Family is very important to us, and since we do not spend a lot of time at home they really appriciate us when we am there. Keep a look out for us you never know when or where we will be.