Friday, October 24, 2008

HAVE BEEN IN YUMA LESS


than a week and have already found 26 caches. We found 17 of those caches today. We started out just Wayne and I. At the second cache 3rd time a charm and two of his friends joined us. One of the gentlemen is from Denmark, and he did a good job fineding some of the caches. This was his first time Caching, do believe he is hooked.

Along 95 in the desert we spotted some burrows, they just stood there and let us take pictures. Must admit we were not really that close to them.

For the last 5 or so cahes JJ joined us, there was one that stumped him earlier........guess what it now has stumped all of us, it was our only "DNF" (did not find) of the day. Our last cache of the day was in a rock pile and was found quickly by JJ.

On the way home Wayne and I stopped at The Happy Greek Chef restaurant, there clam chowder is quite good, and there special was Grilled Catfish..............I was in heaven. After eating and relaxing for a while I realised how tired I am.

The only thing I have to do is log all my finds for today........ Will take a quick shower and think about that for a while. I can always log my finds tomorrow.

More later when something interesting happens........B

Posted by Picasa

About Me

My best Friend Wayne and I have a great life traveling, eating out, Geocaching, and meeting new people. Family is very important to us, and since we do not spend a lot of time at home they really appriciate us when we am there. Keep a look out for us you never know when or where we will be.