Thursday, September 11, 2008

YEAH LOUISE NOW HAS HER OUN

computer, we had fun shopping for the prefect laptop, first we went to the base and they did not have any Apple computers in stock. Next day we took Wayne with us and went to Best Buy, the first picture is of Louise sashaying into the store. Inside the store we met Gabby, and she answered all questions we had. When we left with our heads spinning. Later that afternoon Louise and I went back and Louise bought a computer and router, we had to leave it over night to have things updated and set up. Thursday morning before we all left to go to Haliewa we stopped and picked up the new computer.

The rest of the shots are around Haliewa the old car with a surfboard that was in front of the restaurant we had lunch. Me finding a cache at the Grass Skirt Grill, will have to come back and have lunch there. On to a park for our final cache, Wayne found this one. In case you have not noticed I love taking pictures of Palm trees, you would think I never see Palm trees. This year we are more layed back and spending more time at home.

Tonight Louise and I are going down to
Iolani Palace for opening ceremony's of Aloha week, so should have some good pictures to post tomorrow.

Until then............ALOHA
Posted by Picasa

About Me

My best Friend Wayne and I have a great life traveling, eating out, Geocaching, and meeting new people. Family is very important to us, and since we do not spend a lot of time at home they really appriciate us when we am there. Keep a look out for us you never know when or where we will be.