Woodland at Rhonda & Steve's and it was a busy week end for everyone. Seems like everyone went in different directions, Wayne and I spent our time shopping, and at Cache Creek Casino. Cache Creek had loaded ten dollars on each of our cards so we HAD to go and play that at least. Well we played several different games and ended up leaving with the twenty they gave us.The boys had gone with Nana and Papa to a tractor show, the hat with a monkey on the top is what he got at the tractor show. Of course when Bryce first got home he had to wrestle with Popi. Jace loves his Lego's and this is one of his creations. The boys have a Guitar Hero and they have lots of fun with it, even Steven gives it a try now and then. The last two pictures are of Bryce showing me how to work the controls for Wii Bowling, it was fun and I did much better than I thought I would do.
First thing Saturday morning before anyone was up Rhonda left to go to Nascar with her friend Kristy, needless to say they had a ball. And needless to say the boys were not happy when they found out where Rhonda went Kristy went without them. The girls has special pit passes so they played like they were hot shots all day.When Rhonda got home we HAD to go shopping, did not find that much but it is always fun to look.
Saturday night was the closing ceremonies for little league baseball. Bryce's team got Madelin's Bryce is the one in the middle picture without a logo on his shirt. Not really a good photo-op for us. SOOOOOO Wayne took pictures of Rhon and I.
Dinner at Sizzler, they put out a nice salad bar. After dinner everyone was tired and ready to sit and relax. After we got home I down loaded pictures and made CD's by then I was tired. To be quite truthful I overly tired.........just not use to going non stop all day. Lesson learned.
More when something happens.......Becky
