Our weather has been quite warm this last week so will use that excuse for not walking more........one day I did two blocks......does pacing around the house count?
Jenise is here from Chicago, since she is going back home Wednesday she made the trip to Corning to visit with me and to meet Wayne. It was a perfect day, the temperature was in the high 80's so we sat out on the patio and visited.
Jenise and I left Wayne to gamble and we headed home by the way of the fire hall so we could say hi to Frank. We did not stay long since they were just finishing up a medical call.
Time will tell on that one.
More visiting and then Jenise headed back to the bay area, she called around 8:30pm, good trip home but hit traffic where she expected to......some things never change. Thanks Jenise for the perfect day.
Thursday we did go out to the casino for OF breakfast and to see Dani. I am finding out that I can not eat much at one sitting, now that is no a bad thing. Just does not pay to take me to a buffet.
This will seem like a long week since I have to wait till Friday for my next Dr appointment, they are working me in, so understand I am not complaining. Hope they can work me in sooner but really doubt that that will happen but they do have me on the list encase of a cancellation.
Not a lot to write about when all we is go to the grocery store, Post office and Casino......may try doing some caches this week. I am sure I am up to finding a few, just not up to a marathon
caching day.
That has been our week more later when something happens. B
