time on Saturday at 11:00 am, and it was hot. I felt bad for the boys but they did not seem to notice. The coaches make sure they drink plenty of liquids. Bryce next to bat, B batting, he did make a hit but I did not catch a picture of the hit, Bad Bamam. The middle picture is of Patrick, B's best friend. Picture of Bryce in the dugout, Rhonda snuck inside the gate and took some pictures for me.......some Mommies can get away with that, especially when they are cute and a perky blond. The end of the game. They do have one last game, that will be Thursday, I doubt if Popi and I will be able to be there. The boys always play there hearts out and they do very well. Next year I think they will move up in the league so far only the parents have kept score......next year will be more down to business and keeping score.The Pearson family are big supporter for anything the they Grand Kids are in and it is much appreciated by all involved. Popi and I are considered a "treat" I know it is always a teat for us.
Here is some of us crazy enough to sit in the sun to watch the game, I got kicked out of the stand when I got very red. SOOOOOOOOOOO I went to the shade and sat under the trees with the Pearson's, not in a chair I sat on the chair covers. They had watered under the tree real well earlier in the day, I had on WHITE shorts, needless to say the water soaked through the chair cover and into my short............everyone had a big laugh out of that little trick. Believe it or not I got all the mud and muddy water out!!!!!! Shocked me.. The other pictures are of cousins, Aunts, Nana, and just part of the crowd. After we got home Rhonda needed to go to target so she found a pair of "Big Dogs" shorts that would fit me. Well let me tell you it looked like "Big Dogs" in those shorts ............fighting..................I am sure you will have no problem visualizing that!!!
Shortly after that we headed back to Corning, we planned on visiting Wayne's "Red Brothers", by the time we got to the turnoff we were both so tired we just came on home. That is it for now, have not done a lot for the last couple weeks that is why no new log........................ I will write when something happens.......Later B
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
