Saturday, May 10, 2008

NICE AND WARM

in Corning so Wayne took advantage of the weather and put out some new caches. This first cache was not as hard for the cachers to find as we thought it would be, or they got very lucky. I it some fake leaves with a container behind it, the tree W put it in was an Olive tree. One on the Welcome to Corning sign, and one at the city part........we even stopped long enough to find a new one that was out at the truck stop. The cachers are just now finding out how devious W can be when hiding caches.

Wednesday we went to Chico to pick up Kay so she could spend the night with us before she flies to Joplin MO. We took her to Rolling Hills Casino and showed her how quickly her money could disappear, she was a quick learner at this, but decided she did not like playing that game. We had a nice evening just visiting, she did crash early since she was going to have a long day on Thursday. Friday morning got thinks loaded up and headed South, Rhonda called and said that Bryce might have strep, so we marked that stop off our list. We did stop at Williams to see how they were coming along with the new Granzella's, and had sandwiches at there deli. On to they airport to put Kay on the plane, sad to see her leave but happy for her move. For her birthday she gets to start a new life..............GO KAY.............. it was also her Birthday!!!!
We make it to Rhonda's and Bryce was running all over the place, did not look sick, but he stayed home from his baseball game just encase. Friday morning Rhonda found out that he did not have strep after all. Rhonda and I picked up Jace from school, he was surprised to see me. Rhonda and I dropped Jace off with Popi and Bryce and we headed for the mall. For my birthday Rhonda gave me a Message, it was wonderful, it hurt so good, I was as "imp as a dish rag" when I was done. Ok Rhonda that was one of Grandma Ruby's favorite sayings, now don't yell at me. While we were in Woodland we decided to celebrate Mothers Day too, this year I got a balloon, a mug and 8 different kinds of teas. I love being spoiled.....

W has already posted some of these pictures, and I am leaving it up to him to tell about the car show we went to today. Another fun week in Corningland...... Later B
Posted by Picasa

About Me

My best Friend Wayne and I have a great life traveling, eating out, Geocaching, and meeting new people. Family is very important to us, and since we do not spend a lot of time at home they really appriciate us when we am there. Keep a look out for us you never know when or where we will be.