Friday, May 02, 2008

Brithday # 66 only come once

and we did our best to make the most of it. Wayne made sure I received or did 3 thinks I love to do, he got me a flower, took me shopping and caching. Now let me tell you the flower was placed in with some glass flowers, as you can see by the picture, and I never noticed it. Wayne finally ask how observant was I and of course you know that answer....that was so sweet. On to shopping of all places he took me to the Army Surplus store, as you can tell by the background they had some lovely things. We only found two caches we only had coordinates no other info, on this one Wayne made a comment that with no info it would take "dumb blind ass luck" to find this one , and guessed it I FOUND THE CACHE........ YES, this blind dumb ass, me.
We did not get a picture of where we started or where we ended, which was at Rolling Hills Casino. Judy and Bob treated us to breakfast at the buffet and for once I did not over eat, but still ate more than I should. It was good food and THE BEST company, a perfect start for the day.

Second stop was at Orville at the Gold Country casino, now we had not been there since last year and at that time we gambled very little and they were kind enough to take me out of the "mothball" file and give me $5.00 to gamble with. It did not take long to loose the 5 plus...... so on to Feather Falls casino it was the same thing there they had to reactivate my card and as she put it "they will jump started me with $5." on my card. Once again it did not take long to get rid of the 5 plus........... I really think both places was feeling sorry for me and figured if I had nerve enough to ask for a birthday gift when I did not gamble there they would humor me. Well it worked!!!!!

On the Way to Calusa Casino Jenise (my sister-in-law) called from Chicago and we talked for almost an hour, that was a very special BD gift. At Calusa Casino they gave me a Birthday tee shirt and put $10 on my card to play, and of course we put in a little more, but the tide has turn, we won a little bit....no idea how much but at least we did not lose. Back on the road and to get gas before we get stranded out in the boonies.

Next stop Cache Creek Casino, Wayne likes this casino even tho' we have never really won there, they have better restaurants and is the biggest casino of all of them. Here they put $10 on both of our cards, it was a promotion they had going. Had a card saying if I came in on my Birthday they would give me 1000 points on my card, well once again I had not gambled with them much they gave me 500 points and they will give me the other 500 after I have gambled more.................can not really remember how many more points I need to put on my card before I get my other 500 points. We found a machine called CELEBRATION, and this morning Judy and Bob gave me a card that played that song............................could this be an oman??????? I played half of my money on the card and the machine froze, they finally got there and fixed the machine. Wayne put his card in and he hit a bonus and got 1200 points ended up caching out money ahead. On the way out I put my card in a machine and discovered I still had $5.80 on my card so I played that off and cached in what ever money I had after my $5.80 was gone. All said and done we ended up $33.00 ahead for the day. Never thought we would hit all of the casinos on our way to Rhonda & Steve's but we did.

Got to Woodland in time to catch Bryce and his friend Patrick making cards for me, so I hid my eyes and went on into the house. Jace was at guitar patrice so Rhon and I make a quick trip to pick him up. He is doing real well with his lessons. I was there in time to help with my special dinner. I had asked for Carnitas, so we had refired beans, fried rice, chips dip and tacos........everyone was very happy with my choice but Wayne.....he ate two tacos plus everything else so I guess it was an OK choice all the way around. While Rhon and I were slaving away the boys were hanging out as you can see by the picture's. It looks like Rhon is giving me a BD smack on the butt.......in reality she is getting ready to smack herself on the but for Wayne's picture, he just took the picture to quick. Dinner was yummy!!!!!!
After dinner was time to open cards. Patrick and Bryce did a good job on there cards. Bryce put 3 dollars in my card, Rhonda said that was very important that he gave them to me. Patrick made me a Target gift card and noted the fact that I was 66 years old, those two were so cute. CJ (the dog) gave me her own card. Of course had a card from Steve, Rhonda, Jace and Bryce and my special gift from them is a message next time we are down there. As far as I am concerned that could be a yearly gift for me. Time for Birthday cake.......wait it is not a cake it is a Birthday chocolate pie.......with a big candle on top............and let me tell you it was very rich but very good.

Shortly after the Pie we headed home, did not realise how tired I was till about half way home and it all hit at once. BUT I was not so tired that we could not stop at Rolling Hills Casino. We gambled with my $10. they put on my card, once there money was gone I hit the cach out button and we called it a day. Ended up being $33. ahead so we will start a gambling fund with that money. When we got home I went straight to bed I was one tired birthday girl after 14 hours of non stop fun. Later B

Posted by Picasa

About Me

My best Friend Wayne and I have a great life traveling, eating out, Geocaching, and meeting new people. Family is very important to us, and since we do not spend a lot of time at home they really appriciate us when we am there. Keep a look out for us you never know when or where we will be.