Monday, October 24, 2005

Home in Corning

The trip back to the mainland was uneventful, thank goodness. Spent a week in WA. Just resting up, going to the movies and soaking up the cool weather in the northwest.

Nice trip to Corning, we took our time, stopped at Seven Feathers had a nice dinner, Wayne ate off the buffet, prime rib, and I had Lobster, it was all good. Gambled a little bit, had some of there huckleberry Ice cream and got a good nights sleep.

Stopped in redoing and visited a friend of wanes. Got home in time to go to Rolling Hills and have an "Old Folk" prime rib dinner. Think we broke even on gambling that night.

Nice to get back to Corning and the heat!!!!! Altho' it is starting to feel like fall here now.

Saturday I drove the Motor Home to rondos in Woodland (90miles) and Wayne did not get nervous or yell.... So I guess I did OK. It is nice to know I can drive the MH and will have to do so more often, not sure I want to tow anything, at least not yet.

Saturday we took the boys to the Pumpkin Patch it was fun and of course the boys went wild..... They love holding the baby animals. We even went on a hay ride.

Sunday morning Rhonda and I headed for Downtown San Francisco for a family wedding. It was beautiful, of course, there are a couple pictures below. Had lots of fun visiting with family and meeting new people. The food was real good, and the cake very unique! Our family's comment was "so Jay" and the Brides family said "So Jessie".

Wayne and I took our time coming back to Corning today, stopped by Colusa Casino had lunch and gambled a little and ended up 20 bucks ahead. I like stops like that one.

That it for now, LB



Blog Archive

About Me

My best Friend Wayne and I have a great life traveling, eating out, Geocaching, and meeting new people. Family is very important to us, and since we do not spend a lot of time at home they really appriciate us when we am there. Keep a look out for us you never know when or where we will be.