Summer is here and here are some pictures of Bryce's second T-ball game. As you can see he really enjoys the game. Steve and Jace help coach Bryce. Truly a family affair.
Have now been home 40something days but will head for Reno by the end of the month.
Must admit have gotten use to being home, getting caught up with family and friends. Have done my normal, shopping, movies and eating out.
Took a day trip to Lassen and on to Burney Falls and Subway Cave. First time I really got to play with my new camera. The pictures turned out OK but now know I need to take a day or two and do nothing but play with the camera, learn to video, and learn what all the settings are all about.
Must start packing for "HAN" and will post more pictures when I get back, more later......... Love Becky
Monday, July 25, 2005
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(72)
-
▼
July
(11)
- T-Ball Season.
- I Love this game.
- That ball is mine.
- Come on hit the ball to me, I am ready.
- Home here I come. Big Brother is helping me.
- WOW look at that ball go.
- HOME 31 DAY HOME IN A ROW!!!!!!!!!
- Echo Lake outside of Chester, the boys had fun but...
- Bryce and Jace at there "club house" you have to ...
- This is how Grandma babysits, never thought I woul...
- Rhonda & Steve ready to go to Rhonda's 20th class ...
-
▼
July
(11)
About Me
- Becky aks Crzoldy
- My best Friend Wayne and I have a great life traveling, eating out, Geocaching, and meeting new people. Family is very important to us, and since we do not spend a lot of time at home they really appriciate us when we am there. Keep a look out for us you never know when or where we will be.