That is right I have been home 31 day in a row, and 52 days for the year, that is a personal record. Think I have gotten adjusted to being home, only to discover I would rather be traveling.
Have had fun catching up with everyone, have posted some pictures of family fun times. I even babysat for an evening, and did OK with it, or maybe they babysat me. Now that is something to think about.
Judy, Lynn and I have been to just a few movies, none memorable enough to even mention. It did not matter because we shopped, ate out and just enjoy each others company. Lynn is in Chicago, and Judy's getting ready to go to Mt. Rushmore, and here I sit.....
I just got a new camera, lots of bells and whisles, have read over the manual but will take playing with it to really learn. It ia a Canon Power Shot S1 IS 10 digital zoom, you can also do movies with audio, have not even played with that part of the camera. As you can tell I am excited about my new toy.
The end of this month will head for Hot August Nights in Reno. Went last year for the first time, needless to say enjoyed enough to want to go back. The only problem is it makes me wonder why did I ever get rid of my old cars, should have know that they would be classic's some day.
Judy and I made a speed run to Sacramento Airport to pick up tickets for HI. That is right am going back Sept 6 and will be back home Oct 12, I will be there for Aloha Week, that will be something new for me. Will be there to see Mika and Connie's new baby......will look but not hold, to little..... will take lots of pictures. Had to use up some of my Delta dollars, have to fly for SMF to Salt Lake and the to HI., SL is a hub so maybe they will be over booked and I can try for more Delta Dollars, need to be in HI. when Aloha week starts, and that starts the 11th of Sept, so that gives me a few days to play with.
Hope everyone is having a good summer take care and will try to be better with the updates........ LvB
Saturday, July 09, 2005
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(72)
-
▼
July
(11)
- T-Ball Season.
- I Love this game.
- That ball is mine.
- Come on hit the ball to me, I am ready.
- Home here I come. Big Brother is helping me.
- WOW look at that ball go.
- HOME 31 DAY HOME IN A ROW!!!!!!!!!
- Echo Lake outside of Chester, the boys had fun but...
- Bryce and Jace at there "club house" you have to ...
- This is how Grandma babysits, never thought I woul...
- Rhonda & Steve ready to go to Rhonda's 20th class ...
-
▼
July
(11)
About Me
- Becky aks Crzoldy
- My best Friend Wayne and I have a great life traveling, eating out, Geocaching, and meeting new people. Family is very important to us, and since we do not spend a lot of time at home they really appriciate us when we am there. Keep a look out for us you never know when or where we will be.