August has been a fun month, Hot August Nights in Reno at the beginning of the month. That is always fun. Saturday night cruise downtown Reno was quite the experince, it seemed like all the locals were out, that night I watched the people more than the cars.
The Firemen's Family picnic was this month and of course I had to go so I could visit with everyone. Nice turn out this year, every year there seems to be more new and younger people, as it should be.
The Woodland Fair was this week, and I went down Friday night, that is always fun. The boys had a ball, think they have been there ever night this week. I had some Salvadorian food called Pupusas, it was good, you know me alway ready to try something new.
Well that is it for this month, will be interesting to see what next month brings.
Bye for now, enjoy the pictures. Love B
Sunday, August 21, 2005
About Me
- Becky aks Crzoldy
- My best Friend Wayne and I have a great life traveling, eating out, Geocaching, and meeting new people. Family is very important to us, and since we do not spend a lot of time at home they really appriciate us when we am there. Keep a look out for us you never know when or where we will be.