The 16 of March Wayne and I headed back to Yuma, towing the Rhino. Since we were towing he had to do all the driving, took our time and got to Yuma the 18th. Had a nice uneventful trip, thank goodness.
The park had a good bye party for all the people heading home, it was so fun they had games, BBQ'ed hamburgers and hot dogs. Of course everyone brought a dish to share. The evening ended with all these OLD PEOPLE having a balloon fight and guess who was in the middle of it all, fun time.
I am having so much fun driving the Rhino all over the desert. When we go on the Berry Goldwater Bombing range we have to drive the Tracker. Checked out the Fortuna Mine, that was interesting there were some OLD guys that showed us where it was and gave us some history for the mine.
Hit a couple swap meets here, the only thing I found was a sweatshirt, looked for a short one but they did not have any this year.
Of course we have hit a few Casinos, one had a King crab buffet, it was good and I really did try not to eat to much, with little success. So far all we have done was donate........Maybe next time.
Have been getting more exercise, walk around the park at least once a day, that is just about one mile. With the Geocaching Wayne and I are doing there is lots of climbing, lifting and just all around exercise. I am really enjoying the hunt and you see some beautiful country. The other day we climbed a mountain, at least that is what I called it, it was 600 ft high, did not find the cache. Talked to a lady yesterday and she told us where it is, so now we need to decide if we want to make that hike again.....
Last week we took a Bus trip to Laughlin, we stayed at the Colorado Belle, it was a nice trip, we had Baby Back Ribs at Mark Twains, they were good. Went to see the movie Hostage, that kept us out of the casinos for a few hours..... of course the movie theater was in a casino.
Will try to post some pictures. More at a later date. LvB
Monday, March 28, 2005
About Me
- Becky aks Crzoldy
- My best Friend Wayne and I have a great life traveling, eating out, Geocaching, and meeting new people. Family is very important to us, and since we do not spend a lot of time at home they really appriciate us when we am there. Keep a look out for us you never know when or where we will be.