| Sorry that I have not written before now, guess I have been having to much fun. Will just hit on some of the highlights. Left Yuma on April 4 heading towards Wa. taking our time and seeing as much as we could. We went to National Parks along the way, Grand Canyon, Zion, Coral Pink Sand Dunes (UT. St. Park), Bryce Canyon, Arches and Canyonland. They were all beyond words too, will try to post some pictures when I am done writting. Not sure if I should do that before I write or after, we will all find out. Got home to Corning April 25 and it was nice to be home but did not stay long. Visited with my friends, dinner, movies, shopping and played cards, just our normal things. Visited with Rhonda, Steve and the Grandkids... always lots of fun. Rhonda and I had a special day, Lunch at Old Sacramento, old time pictures, and then a pedicure. It was a wonderful day. That was our treat to each other for Mothers day. May 3, Louise and I flew to Hartford Ct. to visit her family, this was my second time to the New England states, and they are beautiful. I was most impressed with the food, most things are made from scratch, I like that much better than my waist line did. We went to the Mohegan Sun Casino, and it is the prettiest one I have seen so far. We did some touriest things but mainly visited with family. I had never met most of the people, so it was great making new friends. I was able to go to Bedford NH. and visit Jenise, my Sister-in-Law, good time as always. Took a Harley Ride for the first time, I am hooked now. Headed home May 24 but did not arrive in Sacramento till May 25, we opted to give up our seat since they were over booked. The put us us in the Sheridan Gateway Hotel, and gave us food vouchers. Got to the airport for the nine o'clock flight and once again opted to give up our seats and take the four o'clock flight. Got into Sacramento around six or so, it was a great adventure and Delta made it worth our while. Could have done this a couple more times but we needed to get home. That is it for now, more when I take the time. Becky |
Friday, May 27, 2005
To Busy to Write.
About Me
- Becky aks Crzoldy
- My best Friend Wayne and I have a great life traveling, eating out, Geocaching, and meeting new people. Family is very important to us, and since we do not spend a lot of time at home they really appriciate us when we am there. Keep a look out for us you never know when or where we will be.