Wednesday, February 09, 2005

ALMOST TIME TO GO HOME.

That is right, I leave here the 10th and that is not that far away. I am sure we will make the most of my last two days. This afternoon we will go down to Aloha Market Place, they are celebrating "Fat Tuesday", I am sure good food will be in there somewhere. They will also have a parade.Saturday we went to Chinatown and saw there New Years parade, it was canceled the week before due to rain. We spent severals hours in Chinatown they had all kinds of food booths and crafts. Lots of Lion dancers. Got some really good pictures. Had family and friends over for dinner a couple times. Tag grilled a leg of lamb that was so good. One day I make Chicken Kiev's, Tag saved chicken breast for a year, I ended up making 20 of them, now I am swaring I will never make them again....... they were good, and I had fun making them. Another day I made Tag Swiss Steak, with mashed potatoes. We might have been feeling guilty about him being on his own while we are out having all the good stuff. We got over it tho'......... Last Tuesday we had to get the movies, "Shall We Dance", and "Ray" that was the first day they were sold on DVD. I had to get the extended version of Ray. That was such a good movie, of course I am of the age I remember when he first started out. Have been to a few movies. "In Good Company", that was cute and better than I thought it would be. "Million Dollar Baby", that was real good, can see why it got awards. "Wedding Date", that was just a cute fun, funny movie. Sunday we had about 12 people here for the Super Bowl, it was great fun and so much food. People out here really know how to eat..... it is a good thing I do not live here all the time. Even tho' I hate to leave the Island, I am looking forward to seeing everyone at home. Bryce will be happy to have his Bama home, but that will last all of 2 minutes. Jace will have so many adventures to tell me about. When I call on the phone most times Jace is to busy with a project or game to say hi. I think both boys go full speed all day, oh to have that kind of energy.Will be home for 10 days and then my next adventue will start. In that time I hope to hear from everyone, I will even write back right away. The sun is out nice and bright so will close for now and enjoy the day...... LvB

About Me

My best Friend Wayne and I have a great life traveling, eating out, Geocaching, and meeting new people. Family is very important to us, and since we do not spend a lot of time at home they really appriciate us when we am there. Keep a look out for us you never know when or where we will be.