What a wonderful time I had in Hawaii, as always. Every year it is different. The flight home was nice and smooth. It took us only four and half hours to get to Sacramento. My last day there Louise and I went to Reataurant Row, they have a shopping center, restaruants and theather....... guess what we did three of my favorite things....... the movie was "White Noise", the restaurant was Mexican and really did not buy anything but it was fun shopping. We also went by the Dole shopping center, not much there now but use to be a going concern.
When I got home the Boy's went crazy... even the dog would not leave my side. I stayed home with the boy's Friday, Bryce had pre-school, his valentime party. Jace and I had special time in the morning so Grandma broke down and took him to McD. for breakfast. Bryce home at noon, had him take a nap (right like he slept, at least he did rest for 2 hours) and then I took them to lunch at McD. Kinda like that play room.
I even at a salad there for lunch, not bad.
Before I headed to Corning we stopped by Steven's Grampas house and had a great visit with him. Left Woodland about eigtht and got home at nine thirty. Was nice to sleep in my oun bed for a change, slept with Jace the night before if that tells you anything. Might have got 3hrs. sleep, but that was OK.
When I got home I unloaded the car and pluged in the computer got it updated and went to bed. Slep as late as I could and then did 8 loads of laundry, had to wash everything I took clean or dirty. Got some healthy grocerys in the house..... after all the eating I have been doing I have to behave for a while. After all that I just kicked back and rested.
Monday I finally ventured out with Judy and Lynn, we went to the movies to see "Hitch" it was real cute, then a bite to eat and shopping. Wal Mart so that really does not count, that was necessities.
The last few days I have been getting business taken care of and packing, yes I said packing. I fly out Saturday morning for Apache Juction to see friends that winter there from Mi. will be with them a week. My friends from Wa. that winter in Yuma will pick me up and off we go to baseball camp and anywhere else we can think of. No Idea when I will be home to stay, sometime in March, April.....stay tuned and find out.
Will probably be a couple weeks before I get to update this again, so everyone take care and enjoy life.........LvB
Wednesday, February 16, 2005
About Me
- Becky aks Crzoldy
- My best Friend Wayne and I have a great life traveling, eating out, Geocaching, and meeting new people. Family is very important to us, and since we do not spend a lot of time at home they really appriciate us when we am there. Keep a look out for us you never know when or where we will be.