We went to Tombstone and played tourist for 3 days and had a great time. I made a colage for some of the highlights of the trip.The center picture is of Wayne and Uncle Geronimo, you do not need to look close to see the resemblance.
Now go to the top left corner here is Wayne with a little ghost, he was not really impressed with the ghost of the past.
We had fun checking out the museum, one point of interest is a business license for:
Miss Kitty
Location: 3rd Street
Business: Ill fame
Beginning: Oct 15 1910
Ending: Nov 14 1910
Date Issued Oct 19 1910
Amount 5.00
and you always wondered about Miss Kitty. The gallows were are in the yard where they hung 7 men. Way to much to see in one visit.
Of course we had to find some caches while there, this one was in front of the Crystal Palace, we had looked the day before but there was to many muggles around. Friday morning we grabbed this one while the streets were quite. The OK corral is a virtual and that was also my 2,000TH find.
Another picture of Wayne and one of his relatives, can you tell which one is the wooden Indian?
I am standing next to this ghost and the man around the corner pushed a button and make the ghost move, I think I might have jumped a little.
OK here I am with Virgil and Wyatt, we sat and visited for a while, but then they had to leave, they had a gun fight to go to you know.
What can I say the political sign says it all.
Of course you can not go to Tombstone and not belly up to the bar, we did so at the bar in the museum.
The last morning I went on a Silver mine tour and it was very interesting there was 62 steps down into the mine, coming back up the 62 steps was the hard part, boy was I winded.
That is just some of the highlights of Tombstone. Will let Wayne elaborate more.
Later B
