Thursday, March 12, 2009

CACHING IN CASA GRANDE

with fsrvers or Frank and Suzahana, we found 18 caches that day, some that we found Fo and Suz had already found. It is so nice to be back in Casa Grande. Today Wayne and I went caching again and found 11 caches. It has only been two years since we have visited CG and we notice quite a few changes. It is the same here with lots of builing at a stand sitll and looks like several unsold homes. We are parked next to Suz and FO, have not seen much of them today. Not sure what we will do tomorrow. The first two days here I went with Sue to "Happy Hour" at the club house, it is just a get to gether where new people are greated and tell a little about where they are from where they are going etc, etc. This is where you find out what is going on here in the park. You can be as active as you want to be, there is always something going on.
You know how I am about taking pictures and here are some flowers and a couple of cactus's. The center picture is a very specail cactus, it is new this year, I believe it is called a bloomin GPS'er cactus. Native to this area as far as I know. I need to find a book that tells me all about the flowers here in AZ. I know I could find all that on the net but that would be to easy.

Not sure what is in store for tomorrow and it does not matter because it will be a fun day. Today it was in the 80's and not to much wind till later in the evening. I could get use to weather like this.

That's it for now and more later when something happens Becky
Posted by Picasa

About Me

My best Friend Wayne and I have a great life traveling, eating out, Geocaching, and meeting new people. Family is very important to us, and since we do not spend a lot of time at home they really appriciate us when we am there. Keep a look out for us you never know when or where we will be.