is where we will be spending Christmas, we arrived around two this afternoon. Here are some pictures of the grounds as we drove in, and some of the room. We stayed here last year so we know the food is good. On our way we did a little caching, found 5 in Quartzsite, and one in Parker. We will find more caches in Bullhead City and Laughlin.
I am positive we will do well on gambling since I have forward all kinds of things so I will have good luck, a year of doing that should give me much needed good karma.
The casino has a movie theater "Valkyrie" starts Christmas day, that is the one I want to see. Four Christmases looks like it would be funny but not sure I can talk Wayne into that one, he will think it is a "chick flick".
Here is hoping everyone has a wonderful Christmas and are not snowed in.
Love B
