yesterday afternoon, Doug, Cassidy and John had camp all set so all we had to do was park. We visited for a while and then Wayne grilled us Rib Eye steaks for dinner, and then it was early to bed for the WA crew. Wayne and I went out geo caching this morning we found three, we could have found more but we did not want to go into the sand dunes with the Suzi.
Our last cache of the morning was at Boardmanville Trading Post, this is quite the place, signed dollar bills everywhere. I put mine above the CA license plate. Later in the day we came back with Doug, Cassidy and John. Doug put his dollar over the other two from years past and Cassidy found a post to put hers on. The WA crew had lunch here, if your in a hurry this is not the place to come for lunch, I think they fix one order at a time, no one seems to mind. On the way home we stopped at the Glamis General Store, there is a sign "Glamis Population 13 + 10,000, the population gets very inflated around the holidays. To use the bathroom at the store is $2.00 and a shower is $10.00, last night it was only $6.00 for a shower, closer to the holiday the higher the price. Graham Crackers $7.00 BF Mayo 15 oz $6.50, I guess they have to make there money when the +10,000 are in town.
Wayne and I found a few more caches in the after noon, at one cache we met someone else that just started caching, the cache was beside his campsite, we visited a while. Later I went with Doug, Cassidy and John to see the drag races, I was showing Cassidy pictures from the cache when we met the new cacher, all of a suddenly I heard "There is the Crazy one" it was the man from the cache, small world. The Drag races is nothing organized, they just go fast and strut there stuff!!! As the sun went down we headed back to camp. Tonight everyone was on there own for dinner, and everyone had something different. More Later B
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
About Me
- Becky aks Crzoldy
- My best Friend Wayne and I have a great life traveling, eating out, Geocaching, and meeting new people. Family is very important to us, and since we do not spend a lot of time at home they really appriciate us when we am there. Keep a look out for us you never know when or where we will be.



