Friday, March 23, 2007

UPDATE FROM YUMA


Most of my friends check out Wayne's blog, and now our caching friend, Suz and Frank have a blog......so time I do an update mine and try my best to keep it up.

We are still in AZ, right now we are in the Sonora desert outside of Coolidge AZ, nice area, we have been having fun roaming the hills. It is so nice to once again have the time to spend with S&F. Wayne and I have reached our 700th cache. My 100, 200, 600 and 700 have all been found in AZ. Must do more cahching here or spend more time here than other states.

It is raining now, hope it does not put to much of a damper on the AJASC 3rd Campout Event that is going on this week-end. A lot of the people here for the event do tent camping......No thank you, I like all my comforts, it is bad enough that I have no phone service. Do have the Internet most of the time.

So far for the Event we have signed the "sign in log", which it took us 7 sets of coordinates before we found the log book. Then we did the poker run....ended up with 2 pair, 3's & 5's... better than hands we have had in the past.

OK will try now to post some pictures.... More later....hopefully soon.

About Me

My best Friend Wayne and I have a great life traveling, eating out, Geocaching, and meeting new people. Family is very important to us, and since we do not spend a lot of time at home they really appriciate us when we am there. Keep a look out for us you never know when or where we will be.